How do I enroll my child?
The process to enroll your child is straightforward. Get started by following these steps. We look forward to meeting you!
Step 1: Check Requirements
To know when your child is eligible for enrollment, see the check list of requirements.
Step 2: Request an Enrollment Inquiry Form
Complete the form and you will be contacted regarding next steps.
Step 3: Apply to Enroll
Once the Enrollment Inquiry form is received and accepted, you will be contacted by the school administrator to set up a visit to the school.
- Children must hold a non-immigrant visa or Thai ID card.
- Child must have a current immunisation record.
- Parents should be familiar and agree with the Christian Outreach Day Care Centre Parent Handbook.
- Payment of the Enrollment Fee should be made to secure your child’s place.
- Full and honest completion of the Christian Outreach Day Care Centre Application for Enrolment.
- One copy of your child’s immunisation record and one copy of your child’s passport or identity card must be given to the Day Care for our records.
- Children must be three years old the first day they attend Day Care and no longer using diapers/nappies.
- All classes are in English, with the exception of the Thai language class.
- Children are divided into small groups based on age and ability for some activities.
Apply to Enroll
If the visit has gone well and you are a good fit for the school you may request an application for enrolment by email at email@example.com.